What on Earth is a Window?
A window is a glimpse into a moment of time. Think of it as a frame in a movie. Some people have photographic memories. A window might be like that – however, it is not. All of our senses combine in weird ways to shape our memories. Some people remember quirky details. Some people remember specific details. A window is a recording of all of this.
Think of it as sitting down your grandparents. There is a foggy distant memory that can be pulled from their mind. That thread is a colorful explosion that travels through time and takes us to a different place. This is a window.
Collected here are a number of windows for your enjoyment. Please feel free to comment on them. Everyone would love to hear if they help bring back some of your memories.
- RT @AM_Moschera: Calling out all my Cyber folks! @octoconsulting has exciting Cyber opportunities. Check us out or contact @jmint0 https:/… 3 weeks ago
- @octoconsulting is looking for Cybersecurity Software Developers. Send me your resume so we can get you on our team! hirebridge.com/v3/Jobs/JobDet… 3 weeks ago
- RT @ID_AA_Carmack: Programming Montage in Squirrel Girl 23 https://t.co/Xy6kOXq8YS 1 month ago
- RT @dstepp2: Just taking some cyber security training with graphics pulled from The Lawnmower Man movie. https://t.co/HZCJUo4Y7h 1 month ago
- RT @find_evil: When Office tries to spellcheck the word forensicator and suggests "fornicator" https://t.co/B3Q8wvCruu 1 month ago
Monthly Archives: December 2005
The gaps are interesting. It’s a break in the outside the traditional form. The gaps are never there in our memory. All we have are the curves from the outline. It’s a basic form everyone understands. This is why the … Continue reading
It’s hard to stretch up on your toes to do work: tightening screws, screwing in hooks, or placing a nail. A bad back does not help. The pain is subtle and familiar. It seems to affect the world. Everything amplifies.