What on Earth is a Window?
A window is a glimpse into a moment of time. Think of it as a frame in a movie. Some people have photographic memories. A window might be like that – however, it is not. All of our senses combine in weird ways to shape our memories. Some people remember quirky details. Some people remember specific details. A window is a recording of all of this.
Think of it as sitting down your grandparents. There is a foggy distant memory that can be pulled from their mind. That thread is a colorful explosion that travels through time and takes us to a different place. This is a window.
Collected here are a number of windows for your enjoyment. Please feel free to comment on them. Everyone would love to hear if they help bring back some of your memories.
- @CHawksFTC7729 needs to up their text adventure animation skillz! Here's a Powershell clip from #BlackHat https://t.co/khlD6PulHh 4 hours ago
- @dstepp2 did you still want to put an echo @octoconsulting? Make Alexa a hacker, hacker mode found at #BlackHat! https://t.co/7fb7OJk3db 9 hours ago
- Interesting talk at the #BlackHat breakfast table this morning about improving security by teaching coding with a game jam! @CHawksFTC7729 11 hours ago
- Great demo of egression tool by @danielmiessler demoed at #BlackHat. Use it to test your network! https://t.co/or6TAdQi2R 1 day ago
- Amazing DeathKiss attack demonstrated by @Insinuator at #BlackHat https://t.co/aV6lD7tpOc 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: January 2012
The roads were slippery. The car slid into the turn. The backend wanted to fish out, but it was easy to keep in check. The slow speed and early acceleration let the car missile through a gentle curve – albeit … Continue reading
I’ve come to see you before. It has actually been twice. The first time was a special trip. The second was for a show. Both were wonderful times.
The grocery cart ran out into the street. Of course, I had to chase it. I did not want to pay someone for a new bumper. The traffic was moderate and I knew the cart could be caught before it … Continue reading
It would be very easy to say that it was the form. It had been thought of before at length. Volumes could be written about that alone. The pose, however, was unique.