What on Earth is a Window?
A window is a glimpse into a moment of time. Think of it as a frame in a movie. Some people have photographic memories. A window might be like that – however, it is not. All of our senses combine in weird ways to shape our memories. Some people remember quirky details. Some people remember specific details. A window is a recording of all of this.
Think of it as sitting down your grandparents. There is a foggy distant memory that can be pulled from their mind. That thread is a colorful explosion that travels through time and takes us to a different place. This is a window.
Collected here are a number of windows for your enjoyment. Please feel free to comment on them. Everyone would love to hear if they help bring back some of your memories.
- RT @octoconsulting: Do you know how to command the magic powers of the cloud? If yes, then maybe you are the Platform Ninjaneer we are look… 3 months ago
- RT @octoconsulting: Do you have a passion for technology? Do you know the difference between IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS? You just might be the Cl… 3 months ago
- @AFCEABelvoir @ArmyPEOEIS LTC Helmore's presentation was so we'll received that no one wants to leave. Standing roo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 months ago
- RT @AFCEABelvoir: Standing room only as LTC Scott Helmore gives an overview of the newly established @ArmyPEOEIS Defensive Cyber Operations… 5 months ago
- The PdM DCO is getting ready to present the latest details on Army Cybersecurity acquisitions @AFCEABelvoir @AFCEA… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 months ago
Monthly Archives: January 2012
The roads were slippery. The car slid into the turn. The backend wanted to fish out, but it was easy to keep in check. The slow speed and early acceleration let the car missile through a gentle curve – albeit … Continue reading
I’ve come to see you before. It has actually been twice. The first time was a special trip. The second was for a show. Both were wonderful times.
The grocery cart ran out into the street. Of course, I had to chase it. I did not want to pay someone for a new bumper. The traffic was moderate and I knew the cart could be caught before it … Continue reading
It would be very easy to say that it was the form. It had been thought of before at length. Volumes could be written about that alone. The pose, however, was unique.